August 25, 2023
A New Program For Industry Advocates — HempSupporter+
Earlier this year, the U.S. Hemp Roundtable unveiled its brand new website and advocacy platform at hempsupporter.com with better features and functionality than ever before. Our new capabilities allowed us to expand our industry access and resources beyond U.S. Hemp Roundtable membership to Hemp Supporters nationwide.
Introducing HempSupporter+ – your gateway to exclusive insights and opportunities that will empower you as an advocate for hemp communities across the country. With HempSupporter+, you’ll gain insider access to the efforts of the U.S. Hemp Roundtable and the greater hemp industry, along with private resources and tools available at hempsupporter.com.
If you are a hemp stakeholder, small business, retailer, or consumer that supports the industry — this is for you!
Receive exclusive access to hemp industry intel, the latest developments for hemp in the upcoming Farm Bill, online webinars on state and federal hemp policy, and a custom user dashboard and profile at hempsupporter.com that can be personalized to what matters most to you. For just $10/month or $100/year, HempSupporter+ subscribers receive the following —
- Custom User Dashboard at HempSupporter.com with the ability to pin your top content and campaigns you want to track, access and download exclusive resources, and sign up for subscriber-only opportunities
- Exclusive Weekly Email Updates
- Advocacy and Educational Resources — Maps On State Hemp Laws, Legislative Materials, etc.
- Deals and Discounts on hemp and CBD products or services from U.S. Hemp Roundtable member companies and affiliates
- Subscriber-only Opportunities — Online webinars, meet and greets, and more (recent hearing recap, coming up state-by-state breakdown and map introduction
Just recently, HempSupporter+ subscribers had the opportunity to tune into an exclusive webinar with U.S. Hemp Roundtable General Counsel, Jonathan Miller, following his experience testifying during a historic Congressional hearing on hemp and CBD in a subcommittee of the U.S. House Oversight Committee. All HempSupporter+ subscribers and Roundtable members have access to the webinar recording here.
Coming up next! HempSupporter+ subscribers will have the opportunity for another webinar which will provide an update on state-by-state hemp laws and regulations.
Stay tuned and start taking advantage of HempSupporter+ today!
Click below and scroll to option #2 on ways to get involved.