October 23, 2023
NEW State Maps NOW Available For HempSupporter+ Subscribers
Varying state-by-state hemp and CBD laws across the country can be confusing, especially for a brand, retailer or consumer. It can make buying and selling hemp products complicated, leaving both merchants and consumers considerably overwhelmed.
We are excited to announce that HempSupporter+ subscribers NOW have access to two NEW resources: 50-State Survey Maps portraying the current laws and regulations for (1) Retail Sales of Hemp-Derived CBD and (2) Retail Sales of Delta-8 THC. The maps are available in all user dashboards. You must have an account to view or download.
These maps are derived from a comprehensive survey accessible only to Roundtable Members which provides a very detailed overview of all the current laws and regulations state-by-state. See how you can gain access to the more comprehensive survey, and grab a seat at the (Round)table here.
Learn more below!
Learn about the current status of hemp-derived CBD products sales in each state. Indicates if the state —
- permits hemp/CBD in ingestible products
- permits hemp/CBD in some ingestible products, not others
- law is unclear, but state agencies have proclaimed ban on sales of all ingestibles
- permits sale of hemp/CBD, but no mention or regulation of ingestible products
- law and agencies have been silent on the sale of hemp/CBD products
- law addresses CBD use in pet products
Learn about the current status of hemp-derived delta-8 THC products sales in each state. Indicates if the state —
- permits the sale of delta-8 THC as a hemp product, but restrictions may apply, such as age restrictions
- permits the sale of delta-8 THC in adult-use cannabis or regulated marijuana markets
- may or may not permit the sale of delta-8 THC, but state agencies or law enforcement have proclaimed delta-8 THC to be illegal
- prohibits the manufacture or sale of delta-8 THC
- status of delta-8 THC is unclear
TOMORROW! October 24th at 1:00 PM ET, U.S. Hemp Roundtable Regulatory Counsel, Nolan Jackson, will be hosting a webinar to cover the maps and share a detailed “the state of the states” update with HempSupporter+ subscribers. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask specific questions about the maps, state laws or legislation, advocacy efforts and more.
If you already have a HempSupporter+ or member account, the webinar link is now available in your member dashboard and we will be emailing it out just prior to the event! There’s no need to register. You will also receive a calendar invite with the information.
Sign up for HempSupporter+ to access the maps and tune in tomorrow!
HempSupporter+ subscribers had the opportunity to tune into an exclusive webinar with U.S. Hemp Roundtable General Counsel, Jonathan Miller, on August 1st following his experience testifying during a historic Congressional hearing on hemp and CBD. All HempSupporter+ subscribers and Roundtable members have access to the webinar recording here.
For just a small contribution of $10/month or $100/year, HempSupporter+ subscribers get access to the only hemp-related policy tool of the time AND attend a webinar on how to maximize its use. Plus, receive discounts on hemp products and services, advocacy and policy resources, and so much more!
Click here or below to learn more about HempSupporter+ and how to subscribe.
Learn more about HempSupporter+
- NEW State Maps NOW Available For HempSupporter+ Subscribers Varying state-by-state hemp and CBD laws across the country can be confusing, especially for a brand, retailer or consumer. It can make buying and selling hemp products complicated, leaving both … Read more
- Upcoming HempSupporter+ Webinar On State-By State Laws And RegulationsVarying state-by-state hemp and CBD laws across the country can be confusing, especially for a brand, retailer or consumer. It can make buying and selling hemp products complicated, leaving both … Read more
- Unlock Advanced Advocacy Tools and Insider Industry Access — Subscribe To HempSupporter+Are you passionate about the hemp industry’s growth and potential? Do you want to play an active role in shaping its future? Subscribe to HempSupporter+ today! For just $10 per … Read more